Frank’s Fisherman is located on San Francisco's historic Fisherman’s Wharf and was established in 1946. Purchased by the Brown family in 1977, it initially served as a ship’s chandler providing commercial supplies to the San Francisco fishing fleet. As times changed the company transitioned away from exclusively selling commercial fishing gear, and introduced nautical antiques and fine apparel.
An unusual mix of products has made Frank's Fisherman a destination spot and oasis on Fisherman's Wharf that draws collectors and travelers from around the world.
With a mission of maintaining a sense of history and offering customers quality products in our location, brothers Ken and Ron Brown remain an integral part of the store.